Saturday, March 10, 2007

Release

It is that time when I’m supposed to make a decision that will be without a doubt a turning point in my life.
Yes I am happy about the opportunity, yes I should grab it with my hands and teeth, yes I will grab it with my hands and teeth. But… Am I going to be happy?
What I will be doing for sure is giving up a lifelong dream, and living a reality I fought so hard to refuse and reject, and stay out of… Just when I thought I was out, they pull me back in.*
It’s ironic how people struggle so hard to get what they really want and end up compromising, we end up living with our dream’s leftovers.

*Quoting The Godfather: Part III.

1 comment:

and life goes on... said...

good luck :)

a turning point decisions are always important.. take your time,,, and think carefully so that you'd be sure it's the right one!

Good luck again :)