Thursday, April 05, 2007

It

So I finally started working.
A prestigious organization, fancy title, very good pay, supportive line manager, empowering senior management, lots of responsibilities, tons of leadership required, and… a worm.
By the worm I mean a sleazy disgusting person who is having the naked dream… only now it’s for real, and only now it’s on daily basis.
This worm thinks that people actually listen to what it says or when it talks, it thinks that its opinion matters, it thinks that it matters, it thinks that everything would fall apart if it wasn’t for it. Wrong…
So I join this organization, and I get a list of the things I’m to be responsible for, plus the more important things this worm used to do. Worm got stripped off of all its clothes! Haha!
Every single day, the worm comes in and greets with the biggest fakest smile… what this worm doesn’t know is that I’m on to it, I have been bitten by this kind of worm before, NOT going to happen again, not to me.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

If I were you, I'd give people the benifit of the doubt. I have a feeling that you formulated your view on this person based on what you heard from the management. I might be wrong, but if that is the case. He might not be as sleazy as you think he is

Amer said...

congrats on your new job. ignoring works best as my mom used to say!!!

S.N. said...

It's a she :)
And believe me when I tell you that I really liked her and thought she was a very professional individual who can put her personal vindictiveness aside and accept the fact that the right person is there to do their job…
Anyway, I’m dealing with it in a very professional way and trying not to let her childish acts get to me.

globalorama, thanks for your wishes and for passing by.