Friday, January 05, 2007

A Bit of Both

Dear Online Diary
I’ve always wanted to have a place where I can spill the thoughts that go through that big, yet hollow, head of mine.
I tried like a million times to have one of those actual journals, but that always goes south. I scribble, so it ends up being a big drawing… no sorry, scribbling book that has some writings here and there. Looks funky, but doesn’t serve its actual purpose.
Here I am, 23 years of age, starting a blog. Sad? I agree… who isn’t?!
It’s 2007, in all honesty I’ve never believed in this “new year's resolution” stuff so I’ve never really tried it. Maybe if I tried it then some of those resolutions might’ve actually happened… Sadder? OKAY!
Here goes my first ever list of new year’s resolutions, some of them might be superficial and others might seem deep, but that’s the way I am. I can’t decide if I want to be entirely superficial or entirely all about “What matters is who you are not who you wear”, I really can’t, so I think that right now I’m a bit of both.

List of Resolutions for 2007:

  1. I think that not one female in this entire world does not have this resolution or have something that is pretty much close to it, if not exactly just it: Loosing weight, becoming fitter, working out more regularly and eating healthier.
  2. Accept others with their flaws and not try and change them.
  3. Accept myself and know and come to terms with what I’m capable of doing.
  4. Maintaine the relationship I have with my best friends. All three of them are literally irreplaceable.
  5. Call distant friends more often.
  6. Read more often.
  7. I should start giving a damn about what people think when they see me in a public place.
  8. Speak in a lower voice, especially in public. Loud & Proud is so yesterday!
  9. Think about what I want to say before I actually say it.
  10. Have a better relationship with siblings.
  11. Stop thinking about committing suicide.
  12. Stop thinking about killing other people.
  13. Try not to think vindictively about people I hate.
  14. Try not to hate anyone, no matter how hard it may seem.
  15. Improve social life.
  16. Keep my room as clean and as tidy as possible at all times.
  17. No more slacking off. Queen Procrastination is behind just like 2006 is.

There it was, my resolutions for 2007. Late? I know, but it’s going to take me a while to get over that last one.

Happy New Year!

No comments: