Monday, January 22, 2007

BLAH!

I know that the same person disappointed me like a million times before, I still allow myself to believe what they say or say they will do.
It’s always up to one person to make a decision, and that person is always the most selfish and inconsiderate of others. It’s also usually the person who is the most comfortable with any situation, where things always work for their “advantage”.
I try so hard to be strong about how I feel when I’m disappointed, that I won’t have anything to do with anything…
It’s not like I haven’t done it before, and I’m not pretending that I’m miss perfect that never hurts anyone, I have hurt so many people in my life with things I say. But I can’t consciously and deliberately bring myself to disappoint someone else, especially when it’s someone I love and care about deeply.
Like a fool, that is how I feel.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think you should feel like Hummos .. because feeling like a fool may cloud your judgement. Granted Hummos will give you more gas, but you can handle breaking wind ... you know!

What the hell is this!! Disappointed me ... boo hoo hoo ... ::Slap:: ::Slap:: snap out of it girl!

S.N. said...

**Snapping out of it at the sound of my own laughter** Haha!! Thanks man you made me laugh when I didn't want to :) Thanks, really!

al-republican said...

Nice rebuttals on SD!