Sunday, January 28, 2007

Creation Anew

The man of the house goes off and buys a new machine without thinking about the consequences, Results? No clicks. Is that good? Absolutely NOT!!
The last few days have been very interesting. I feel like a new person. And although someone disagrees with me, but I think I am a new person. I’m definitely not what I used to be, it’s a “new” me.
Thoughts come to my head and it’s like I automatically want to share them with someone. Unfortunately, that someone can’t be anyone, otherwise I would be much saner than I am. This specific someone is very dear to my heart, this someone always seems to have the right answer to my questions, even if the answer was “I don’t know what to tell you” or “I’m not sure how I should be responding to this”, this someone always allows me to vent… there are certain thoughts that I wish I could share with all those dear to my heart, but they wouldn’t get it. That someone does.

January 23rd, 2007 – 16:10
I don’t want to stay home… I want to punch something or someone, scream to the top of my lungs, just fall apart and cry my eyes out!

January 23rd, 2007 – 20:21
How would he know that I made BOTH c**m***s? F**K man it’s getting to me!!

January 23rd, 2007 – 22:32
F**K… My f***g from *a**r got *****ed

January 23rd, 2007 – 22:34
I’m in shock. It’s funny but I find myself not capable of laughing

January 23rd, 2007 – 22:38
I’m in shock. I don’t know what to think or how to think it. I don’t feel at loss or anything I’m just shocked. And I think I’m also yellow.

January 23rd, 2007 – 22:41
I may be that… But I’m yellow as in no blood is being circulated in my face, not yellow as in blue. I think I’ll sleep for a decade.

January 24th, 2007 – 08:26
I wish I had a format button.

January 24th, 2007 – 20:43
It’s official… I’m another person.

Thank you for taking my shit, I know that no one else would.

No comments: